My book is available on BarnesandNoble.com, Amazon.com and directly from this site. To avoid confusion, the information on this page will help you chose the best format for you.
There is no best version of Time of the Awakening. The format you read depends on both your needs and hardware. For outside information about E-Books and their associated formats check out these wiki articles. E-Books and Formats
Depending on your electronic device, you have several options; The Nook version, the Kindle version and the Special Edition graphic heavy version on this site. Those unconcerned with visual delivery, who own a particular E-reader may want a more portable version of this work. Nook and Kindle users may follow the links provided at the bottom. I should state, for those few unaware, that the Kindle version is black and white and NookColor… well, I do really need to point out the difference?
The PDF format is the closest to the (one and only) physical copy of the book. It does not work well with E-readers, but sparkles on laptops, home PCs and/or an IPAD. Before you purchase Time of the Awakening as a PDF, I strongly recommend you download the sample pages.
Sample pages are meant to display the book in its richest incarnation, the Special Edition. The borders of every piece of parchment have been singed, and in-scripted with runes. Changes in character point of view are often marked with accompanying graphics. Maps and full color paintings abound. This electronic copy is not for wimpy hardware. Needless-to-say, a PDF format – such as this – is best for a home computer, laptop or Apple IPAD. If you’re viewing these PDF’s on an E-reader, you may not be able to scroll and zoom properly.
Download quality Sample Pages 1-8 in PDF.
The Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free by following this link: ACROBAT READER
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.
The first two are no-brainers. If you own a particular device and want a “compact” portable version of Time of the Awakening, follow the appropriate links below. Be aware, the Nook and Kindle versions don’t have the look of parchment, of singed edges, runic language or anything near the same amount of artwork. If you want simplicity and portability, Nook and Kindle offer the best options for you.
If you own a Nook or any E-reader for the .epub format. Time of the Awakening for Nook. If you’re getting Time of the Awakening for the Nook, you can also get the special edition at no extra cost. Follow this link, Special Edition.
The Special Edition, Almost there…
Before you can purchase this product as a download, you’ll need a paypal account. Paypal is free, easy to set up, has multiple uses and is secure. If you don’t already have a Paypal account, proceed to the site at this link, PAYPAL.
If you’ve downloaded the sample pages and are sure your hardware can handle it, follow the link to my product page, for Time of the Awakening in PDF. The Special Edition is available on or before 9/10/11.
1) Once you’ve set up a paypal account, Add the item to the cart from the product page. Unless you like sending me extra money, be sure to click “Add to Cart” only once.
2) After you’ve put Time of the Awakening in a digital cart, follow the checkout tab. On this page you can modify your order (in case you clicked “Add to Cart” multiple times, like I did) after which, you’ll enter relevant personal information. Your Email address is necessary if you want the download link! Once you click the “Purchase” button at the bottom, you’ll be taken to the Paypal site to complete the sale.
3) After you pay using your Paypal account you’ll be redirected to the “Transaction results” page. The very nifty thank you letter should also contain a download link for the book, after Paypal notifies my site that the sale was successful. You will also be emailed a link at the email address you specified, but again, only after Paypal processes the payment and sends the confirmation to my site. Delays in the download link are most likely the result of Paypal processing. So far, I’ve been pleased with Paypal and so have my customers. Typically, the delays are minimal. If you’re paying in a currency other than US dollars, paypal will accept payment, but the download will not auto appear. (I have a hard time processing shekels online.)
4) You can click on the download link either from the Transactions Results page or from your email and start downloading my book to your hard drive. Be warned, it’s a 400 meg file – nothing small about it -but very worth it. Typical download times vary between 20 minutes to around an hour, depending on your connection. You can check out the first chapter in my sample pages, while you’re waiting for the download to finish. Happy reading.
5) Love my book. Tell other people about it. Start a fan club and a blog dedicated to all things Legendary.